Orthopedician provides consultation, diagnosis, treatment, care and rehabilitation for patients of all ages suffering problems in relation to bones, joints, muscle and nervous system. Our team comprises experts of different fields, such as orthopedic surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, physiotherapist, pharmacists, etc. Our highly-experienced personnel diagnose the illness and outline highly-efficient treatment plans with advanced technology. As a result, the surgeon can perform surgery with precision, along with minimally invasive surgery technology which minimizes the surgical wound, so patients can quickly recover.
Services provided in Orthopedic department are:
- Arthroplasty and /or Arthroscopy
- General Orthopedic conditions
- Lower limb: Hip, Knee, Foot and ankle disorders
- Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis management
- Rehabilitation services
- Spine condition management
- Surgical Interventions
- Upper Limb: shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand disorders
The access to Outpatient Clinic services is subject patient’s medical diagnosis, current clinical indications and above 13 years of age.
Call us for any Inquiry