Candidates who are eligible to apply to CRH’s observership program include:
- Students enrolled in a Health Professional School
- Interns enrolled in an Internship Program
- Residents or Fellows enrolled in a Residency or Fellowship Program
- Licensed Clinicians seeking to enhance a specific skill or qualification for the purpose of examination (i.e. MRCPCh, etc.)
Application Process Guidelines
Completion of application
- The process for the application will only begin once all required documents have already been completed and validated by our team.
Deadlines for the application:
- Applications must be submitted at least 8 weeks before the requested Observership start date.
- Applications submitted on short notice of the start date will not be accepted for review.
Duration of program:
- The minimum duration for an observership at CRH is 2 weeks for Practicing Clinicians.
- The maximum duration for an observership at CRH is 12 weeks.
Training start date:
- Preferred start dates will always be subject to the approval of the preceptor of your specialty of interest.
- Observership start date should always be a Monday.
Send all the documents to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us for any Inquiry