The Clinical Observership Program in Orthopaedics will help the participants:
- To get proper history of the patient’s condition.
- To examine the patient performing specific orthopaedic diagnostic tests in outpatient and inpatient setting.
- To establish working diagnosis.
- To learn which radiology and laboratory investigations are appropriate to confirm every working diagnosis.
- To learn the patient’s treatment after establishing definitive diagnosis.
- To understand the concept of Total Quality Management.
Send documents to : email@example.com
Call us for any Inquiry