Podiatrists provide assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of conditions affecting the feet and lower limbs, and they also provide Podiatry care tailored to suit individual needs for the treatment of
- Painful skin conditions such as corns, callosity, blisters, heel cracks and fissures.
- Toenail conditions such as nail deformities, thickened toenails, fungal toenail infections, chronic painful ingrown toenails.
- Foot infections such as fungal related (Athlete’s foot), acutely infected ingrown toenails.
In addition to that, Podiatrists provide foot care and footwear advice to prevent more severe foot health problems from developing.
Our department focus on restoring function for people with:
- Biomechanical foot problems.
- Diabetic Foot care
- Elderly foot care
- Specialist Foot care for ‘High Risk’ people
- Specialist footwear and insoles
- Surgical care
- Wound management for venous ulcers, pressure sores, chronic foot wounds.
Call us for any Inquiry