The Clinical Observership Program in Rehabilitation Medicine will help the participants:
- To introduce Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation as a specific medical specialty
- To learn about interdisciplinary teamwork as a fundament of rehabilitation philosophy.
- To teach the students how to take the history and conduct examination of the patients with common orthopaedic and
- To learn how to create rehabilitation plan and program.
- To understand the role of physiatrist, physiotherapist, occupational therapist, and speech therapist.
- To understand the importance of quality indicators in Rehabilitation Medicine.
Send documents to : email@example.com
Call us for any Inquiry